The Frita burger popularity started as Cuban street food in the 1920’s. A butchers mix premium ground beef, pork, and spices. The burger is traditionally topped with julienne potato sticks (we include), diced raw onion and ketchup. These Fritas has been won several awards and is recognized as one of the top spots to each these speciality burgers in the Magic City.
Since opening in 1975, woman-founded, third generation family-owned Sergio’s has become a Miami institution for its legendary Cuban cuisine. Locals line up every morning at the ventana (window) for a cafecito and guava pastry, and come lunchtime they crowd in for Cuban cuisine based on old family recipes infused with American culture like croquetas, empanadas, and ropa vieja.
Does not come with buns or pictured garnishes
This package serves 14 people and includes
- 14 Burgers (each 4 oz.)
- 1 Bag of Potato Sticks (16 oz.)
Burger – Beef, Pork, Seasoning mix, Red Peppers, and Ground Chorizo
Instructions / Storage
- Box ships with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place in the freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Take out burgers from Freezer and defrost them in cooler for the next day
- Season burger with salt and pepper
- Grill burger to desired temperature (minimum internal temperature of 160F).
- Enjoy and have fun with it: Traditional topping is to place it with diced raw onions, ketchup and potato sticks. However, you can add non tradiitonal toppings like cheese, tomato and even lettuce.
- Place it on desired bun
- Sergios ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.