This top round steak is hand cut by our butchers. Each steak is thinly sliced and we recommend seasoning it with an even mixture of garlic powder and salt. The steak is tenderized and is a top seller in our restaurants.
Since opening in 1975, woman-founded, third generation family-owned Sergio’s has become a Miami institution for its legendary Cuban cuisine. Locals line up every morning at the ventana (window) for a cafecito and guava pastry, and come lunchtime they crowd in for Cuban cuisine based on old family recipes infused with American culture like croquetas, empanadas, and ropa vieja.
This package serves 10 people and includes 10 Cuban Flat Iron Top Round Palomilla Steaks
- Each Steak weighs approx. (8 oz.)
Instructions / Storage
- Box ships with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place in the freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Thaw in refrigerator overnight before cooking steak
- Once defrosted season steak with garlic powder and sea salt and let it penetrate for 4 hours.
- Heat flat top to medium to high and place butter on flat top.
- Sear steak and cook each side for 1-2 minutes or depending on your steak temperature you desire heat for 3-4 minutes
- Sergios ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.