Serendipity ships its famous Hot Chocolate Mix nationwide on Goldbelly! For those who like it hot, serve a mug full of comfort just like the legendary New York restaurant! As one of Oprah’s favorite things, Serendipity 3’s hot chocolate mix features a custom blend of 14 gourmet cocoas and just a pinch of sea salt.
Founded in 1954 by Stephen Bruce, this iconic New York City restaurant is best known for its sinful “Frrrozen Hot Chocolate.” It’s famous, it’s infamous, it’s notorious. It’s a creamy, dreamy, and chilly blend of gourmet cocoas, and has destroyed diets and led to love affairs. Marriages have been proposed over it, and a constellation of stars, including Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly, and Cary Grant, have visited Serendipity 3, nestled in the heart of Manhattan’s Upper East Side, for this creamy, dreamy, icy blend of chocolatey goodness.
- Includes 3 containers of Serendipity 3 Hot Chocolate Mix
- Each can is 6 ounces and serves 6-8
- Serendipity 3 ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.