Bubbe's Chicken Soup Sausages
Nostalgia at its tastiest. Juicy chicken, comforting herbs, sweet carrots, fresh celery, and aromatic garlic will conjure memories of a bowl of Grandma’s chicken soup. It’s the cure for the common sausage.
- Global Animal Partnerships Step 3 Chicken
- Good source of protein & Vitamin C
- No added hormones, nitrites, nitrates or phosphates
- All natural, no dyes
- Carbon emissions from production & forward delivery offset 100%
- Recyclable paper packaging from renewable sources with plant-based inks
- Shipping boxes are compostable and can even be used for plant food!
Fourth-generation butcher, Cara Nicoletti, was working in shops in Brooklyn when she came up with the idea to create “less meat but not meatless” sausages as a way to deliciously help people reduce their meat consumption. After selling her wares for over 10 years, she teamed up with industry vets Erin Patinkin (Ovenly) and Ariel Hauptman to create a fun and colorful brand. Seemore Meats & Veggies is one of the only women-owned and -led national meat companies and all of their products are carbon neutral.
This package includes your choice of 2, 4, or 8 packs of Bubbe’s Chicken Soup Sausages
- Each pack serves 2 people and includes 4 sausages
- Each sausage weighs approximately 3 oz.
Humanely raised chicken, onions, carrots, celery, salt, vinegar, potato starch, carrot fiber, garlic, celery powder, ground black pepper, dehydrated parsley, dehydrated dill, natural lemon flavoring.
Serving Size – 1 Sausage (85g)
- Total Fat – 10g (13%)
- Saturated Fat – 2.5g (13%)
- Trans Fat – 0g
- Cholesterol – 55mg (18%)
- Sodium – 510mg (22%)
- Total Carbohydrate – 4g (1%)
- Dietary Fiber – 1g (4%)
- Total Sugars – 1g
- Protein – 10g
Instructions / Storage
- Sausages ship uncooked and frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place sausages in the freezer
- Allow sausages to thaw in the refrigerator before preparing
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Seemore Meats & Veggies ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.