Halva is a Middle Eastern sweet made by mixing freshly milled tahini (sesame butter) with sugar. It is a flaky, yet dense confection that is almost fudge-like. Pistachios or rose oil are traditionally added to halva, which Seed + Mill offers alongside more unique flavors like ginger and sea salt dark chocolate. The ways to devour it are endless: eat it alone, spread it on toast, bake it into cookies or crumble it over ice cream.
This Halva Trio makes a great gift and contains everything you need for a delicious dessert. Try three of Seed + Mill’s best-selling halva flavors, all vegan, gluten-free and kosher certified!
Each Seed + Mill Tasting Pack serves 15-20 people and includes
1.5 lbs. of Halva total:
- Vegan Pistachio Halva (1/2 lb.)
- Vegan Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt Halva (1/2 lb.)
- Vegan Raspberry Halva (1/2 lb.)
Pistachio halva: sesame seeds, cane sugar, glucose syrup, saponaria extract, pistachios
Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt halva: sesame seeds, cane sugar, glucose syrup, saponaria extract, dark chocolate (cocoa beans, cane sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin), sea salt
Raspberry halva: sesame seeds, cane sugar, glucose syrup, saponaria extract, dried raspberries
All items are kosher, gluten-free and vegan.
Instructions / Storage
- There is a natural oil in sesame seeds which may start to separate in warmer temperatures, giving your halva a slightly oily appearance when it arrives. This is nothing to worry about, just place your halva in the fridge once it arrives and it will last you 4-6 months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Seed + Mill ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Although 2-day air shipping is free, there is a long distance charge of $10 to cover additional packaging required to make a safe cross-country ship to these States only: CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, MT, WY, AZ, ND, SD, UT, NM, TX, LA, MO, WI, OK, KS, IA, CO, MN, NE, FL
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.