Seaside Market’s special blend of seasonings & Stone Brewing Company Smoked Porter beer infused in all natural bone-in pork loin chops.
Seaside Market’s infamous Burgundy Pepper Tri Tip is so addictive it has attracted an intense cult following over the last thirty years. The recipe was created by brothers Pete and John Najjar in 1986, who were experimenting with different spices and marinades to create an ultimate, one-of-a-kind grilled product. Customers loved it so much they nicknamed it “Cardiff Crack”—we know you won’t be able to resist the flavor too!
- This package includes 6 Pork Chops
- Pork chops arrive in sealed packs of 2
- Each pork chop is approximately 14-16 oz. and serves 1
Instructions / Storage
- Pork chops are vacuum sealed, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Meat arrives raw and requires cooking
- Upon arrival, place the meat in the fridge or freezer to serve later
- Meats can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-5 days or in the freezer for 3 months
- Allow meat to thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours before cooking. Detailed cooking instructions are included in every box
- Seaside Market ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.