Seaside Market ships its famous Stone Porter Beer Pork Chops nationwide on Goldbelly! Seaside Market’s beer pork chops are made with a special blend of seasonings and Stone Brewing Company Smoked Porter beer infused in all-natural bone-in pork loin chops.
Seaside Market in Cardiff by the Sea, California, is home to California’s famous “Cardiff Crack,” a Burgundy Pepper Tri Tip cut from the bottom sirloin so addictive it has attracted an intense cult following. The recipe was created by brothers Pete and John Najjar in 1986, who were experimenting with different spices and marinades. Founded in 1985, the independent, family-owned grocery store has succeeded in creating a one-of-a-kind grilled meat!
This package includes serves 4 people and includes 4 Pork Chops
- Pork chops arrive in sealed packs of 2
- Each pork chop is approx. 14-16 oz.
Instructions / Storage
- Pork chops are vacuum sealed, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Meat arrives raw and requires cooking
- Upon arrival, place the meat in the fridge or freezer to serve later
- Meats can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-5 days or in the freezer for 3 months
- Allow meat to thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours before cooking. Detailed cooking instructions are included in every box
- Seaside Market ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.