Stuck at home for Valentine’s day? Treat yourselves to a decadent five-course surf and turf home-dining experience by Seamore’s restaurant featuring shrimp cocktail and a fresh kale salad starter, lobster orzo, fillet mignon, and homemade chocolate truffles to top it all off.
Since it first opened its doors in 2015, Seamore’s has become a must-visit for New Yorkers looking for a wide array of super-fresh sustainable seafood brought in daily from Montauk and other local sources. Founded by Michael Chernow and Jay Wainwright, Seamore’s now has a handful of locations throughout the city, with a beachy, laid-back vibe and a rotating menu of the freshest sustainable seafood for an affordable price.
This package serves 2 people and includes:
- 6 pieces of Jumbo Shrimp
- Each shrimp weighs 0.75 oz and measures 4"
- Cocktail Sauce (2.5 oz)
- Kale (3 oz)
- Cooked Quinoa (2 oz)
- Roasted Sweet Potato (3 oz)
- Honey Apple Vinaigrette (2 oz)
- Roasted Crushed Walnuts (0.5 oz)
- 1 Whole Lemon
- Butternut Garlic Orzo (12 oz)
- Red Chili Flake (1 g)
- Lobster Meat (3.5 oz)
- Chives (0.2 oz)
- Butter (1 oz)
- Zested Parmesan (0.4 oz)
- 2 pieces of Cambridge Grass-Fed Filet Mignon (6.0 – 6.5 oz)
- Red Wine Sauce (4 oz)
- 12 pieces of Assorted Chocolate Truffles
Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail: Shrimp, Cocktail Sauce (Heinz Ketchup [Tomato Concentrate From Red Ripe Tomatoes, Distilled Vinegar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Salt, Spice, Onion Powder, Natural Flavoring], Horseradish, Tabasco [Distilled Vinegar, Red Pepper, Sugar, Salt, Garlic, Xanthum Gum], Lemon Juice, Tomato Juice, Worcestershire Sauce [Distilled White Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Water, Salt, Onions, Anchovies, Garlic, Cloves, Tamarind Extract, Natural Flavorings, Chili Pepper Extract])
Kale Salad: Kale, Roasted Crushed Walnuts (Walnut Halves, Canola Oil, Kosher Salt), Honey Apple Vinaigrette (Honey, Normandy Apple Cider Vinegar [cider Vinegar, Naturally Occurring Sulfites], Canola Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Kosher Salt), Cooked Quinoa (Organic White Quinoa, Kosher Salt), Roasted Sweet Potato (Jumbo Sweet Potato, Canola Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Kosher Salt), Whole Lemon
Lobster Orzo: Butternut Garlic Orzo (Orzo [Durum Wheat Semolina], Vegetable Oil, Canola Oil, Butternut Squash, Garlic, Kosher Salt, Shrimp Stock [shrimp Shells, Celery, Carrot, Onion, Water, Kosher Salt, Lemon, Parsley, Peppercorn], Heavy Cream [Cream, Milk], Peas), Red Crushed Pepper (Red Chili Pepper), Zested Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Cellulose To Prevent Caking, Natamycin To Protect Flavor), Lobster Meat (Knuckle And Claw), Chives, Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Natural Enzymes, Milk),
Filet Mignon: Cambridge Grass-Fed Filet Mignon, Red Wine Sauce (Red Wine, Butter [pastuerized Cream, Natural Enzymes, Milk], Shallot, Garlic, Thyme, Rosemary, Kosher Salt, Ground Black Pepper, Sugar, Corn Starch, Water, Beef Stock [water, Celery, Onion, Beef Bones, Carrot, Parsley, Rosemary])
Dessert: Assorted Chocolate Truffles (Heavy Cream [Cream, Milk], Chocolate Powder, Chocolate, Vanilla Extract, Dried Strawberries [Strawberries, Sugar, Ascorbic Acid, Sunflower Oil], Passionfruit)
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships fresh with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove the product from packaging and place immediately in the fridge
- Freezing is not recommended
- Remove filet mignon from refrigerator 1 hour before cooking.
- Remove from packaging and serve alongside the cocktail sauce.
- Open ziplock bag of chopped kale, add quinoa, sweet potatoes, honey-apple vinaigrette, squeeze in the juice of half lemon, and a generous pinch of salt.
- Seal bag tightly and give a shake to mix all ingredients.
- Spoon onto a plate and garnish with walnuts.
- Heat a teaspoon of canola or vegetable oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat
- Add orzo mixture and 1/2 cup water.
- Using a spatula, breaking up orzo, stir occasionally to heat fully, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in peas, butter, and lobster, and season with salt.
- Turn heat down to low.
- Continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Fold in half of the parmesan cheese,
- Turn off heat and cover while cooking the filet mignon
- To finish the Lobster Orzo, garnish with more parmesan cheese and chives.
- Take filets out of the fridge an hour before cooking
- Pat dry
- Generously season with salt and pepper
- Turn kitchen fan on
- In a cast-iron skillet over high heat add a dash of vegetable oil
- For medium rare, cook filets 4 minutes per side
- Then using tongs kiss each side to the pan to sear
- Remove and let rest for 5 min.
- Heat red wine sauce over low heat in a small saucepan.
- Whisk in any drippings from steak.
- Slice filets or serve whole.
- Garnish with red wine sauce and chives
- Seamore’s ships Monday – Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.