Nothing like a Baja fish taco to transport you to the west coast! Enjoy this Seamore’s classic with simply seared fillets of sustainable, wild-caught daily catches with lime juice and chiptole mayo drizzled all over for a fresh, endless summer feel.
Since it first opened its doors in 2015, Seamore’s has become a must-visit for New Yorkers looking for a wide array of super-fresh sustainable seafood brought in daily from Montauk and other local sources. Founded by Michael Chernow and Jay Wainwright, Seamore’s now has a handful of locations throughout the city, with a beachy, laid-back vibe and a rotating menu of the freshest sustainable seafood for an affordable price.
This package serves 2 people and includes:
- Seared Baja Fish Taco Kit (enough for 6 tacos)
Seared Baja Fish Taco Kit Includes:
- 6 pieces Wild Local Caught Pollock (Each piece approximately 1.5 oz.)
- 6 Flour Tortillas (each 6")
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Lime
- 3 oz. Shredded Red and Green Cabbage mix
- 2 oz. Baja Fish Marinade
- 12 Radish Slices (each 1 oz.)
- 0.1 oz. Cilantro
- 3 oz. Chipotle Mayonnaise
Add On Options Include:
- 1 Additional Lobster Roll Kit (4 rolls total)
- Margarita Mix (each bottle serves 2 and contains 187 ml): Make your Margarita Mondays easier and let Seamore’s do the work for you with a pre-made mix from fresh-squeezed lime. Just add your favorite tequila and pour over ice.
- Choose to add 1 or 4 bottles!
- Choose to make your mix Spicy!
- Kale Salad (serves 4; 16 oz total): Treat your body to Michael Chernow’s favorite Seamore’s Kale Salad. Enjoyed with any meal kit and packed with honey-apple deliciousness. You’ll thank yourself later for it!
- Guacamole and Chips (serves 2; 8 oz of Guacamole / 6 oz of Chips): Has anyone invented a better way to start a meal than guacamole? Turn any Seamore’s kit into a feast with their signature Guacamole and homemade tortilla chips starter.
- Mac and Cheese (serves 2; 25 oz total): Still hungry? Tack on some mac to any Seamore’s meal kit for a cheesy topper that pairs well with anything – made with Seamore’s three cheese mix and creamy bechamel.
- 1 Seamore’s Tote Bag
Baja Fish Tacos: Wild Local caught Pollock, Avocado, Lime, Flour Tortillas (soybean oil, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, malled barley flour, water, enriched flour, baking powder, salt, potassium sorbate, enzymes), Cilantro, Radish, Baja Fish Marinade (old bay spice [celery salt, red pepper, black pepper, paprika], chili powder [new mexican chili powder, salt, cumin, garlic, pepper, oregano, cloves], smoked paprika, garlic powder, lemon juice, lime juice, spoletto blended oil [canola oil, extra virgin olive oil], water), Chipotle Mayonnaise (mayonnaise [soybean oil, whole eggs and egg yolks, distilled vinegar, salt, sugar, dextrose, lemon juice, calcium disodium], chipolte in adobo [smoked red jalapeno, water, vinegar, sugar, salt, natural smoke essence, xanthan gum, garlic], lemon juice), Shredded Red and Green Cabbage
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships fresh with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove product from packaging and place immediately in the fridge
- Product will keep up to 2 hours at room temperature or 2 days in the fridge
- Freezing is not recommended
Baja Fish Tacos
- Pit and slice half of the avocado into thin strips.
- Heat tortillas in their foil in a 350° oven/toaster oven for 5-10 min.
- Cut open the top of the daily catch fish bag and cut open the baja fish marinade. Pour the marinade and a pinch of salt into the fish bag. Set aside.
- In a nonstick pan over medium high heat, drizzle a small amount of oil, followed by marinated fish. Cook fish for about 3 minutes per side, or until slightly blackened, flip and continue to cook another 3 minutes.
- To assemble your tacos, place tortillas on a plate and add a small amount of cabbage mix, a slice of avocado, one piece of baja fish, a drizzle of chipotle mayo, and two radish slices. Garnish with some cilantro.
- Squeeze some fresh lime over the top, crack open a beer, and feel the sand between your toes!
- Seamore’s ships Monday – Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.