The largest flatfish in the sea, halibut are individually caught by hook and line along the continental shelf of the Pacific Northwest at icy cold depths of 900’ or more.
The result is a lean, light whitefish with sweet, delicate flavor, perfectly firm texture and pure snow-white flesh. Halibut will hold its shape and texture whether baked, broiled, grilled, poached or steamed, and its flavor works equally well with bold sauces or simple spritz of lemon.
This package includes your choice of 4, 8, or 12 Wild Alaskan Halibut Dinner Fillets, 6 oz. each
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Keep frozen until ready to thaw and serve
- Once thawed, refrigerate and enjoy within 3 days
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- SeaBear ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.