SeaBear Smokehouse ships its famous seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! The largest flatfish in the sea, halibut are individually caught by hook and line along the continental shelf of the Pacific Northwest at icy cold depths of 900’ or more. The result is a lean, light whitefish with sweet, delicate flavor, perfectly firm texture, and pure snow-white flesh. Halibut will hold its shape and texture whether baked, broiled, grilled, poached, or steamed, and its flavor works equally well with bold sauces or a simple spritz of lemon.
Fisherman Tom Savidge and his wife Marie began smoking wild salmon in their backyard smokehouse and selling it to local taverns in Anacortes, Washington in 1957. The fish gained massive popularity and SeaBear Smokehouse was established. Today, SeaBear Smokehouse remains true to their roots, serving sustainable seafood handcrafted in small batches from the Pacific Northwest.
This package includes your choice of 4, 8, or 12 Wild Alaskan Halibut Dinner Fillets, 6 oz. each
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Keep frozen until ready to thaw and serve
- Once thawed, refrigerate and enjoy within 3 days
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- SeaBear ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.