SeaBear Smokehouse ships its famous seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! These buttery medallions are superb examples of the Pacific Northwest’s celebrated halibut cheeks, prized for their delicate flavor and snowy white meat. Cut from the fleshy, boneless “sweet cheeks” of the fish, they look like giant, flat scallops. The meat has a texture similar to crab and a slightly sweeter taste than fillets.
In 1957, fisherman Tom Savidge and his wife Marie began smoking wild salmon in their backyard smokehouse and selling it to local taverns in Anacortes, Washington. The fish gained massive popularity and SeaBear Smokehouse was born. Now, more than half a century later, SeaBear Smokehouse remains true to their roots serving sustainable seafood handcrafted in small batches from the Pacific Northwest.
This package includes 2 lbs. of Wild Alaskan Halibut Cheeks,
- Each order contains 12-16 individual cheeks of varied sizes
- Arrives in 2 bags, 1 lb. Each
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Keep frozen until ready to thaw and serve
- Once thawed, refrigerate and enjoy within 3 days
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- SeaBear ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.