These buttery medallions are superb examples of the Pacific Northwest’s celebrated halibut cheeks, prized for their delicate flavor & snowy white meat.
Cut from the fleshy, boneless ""sweet cheeks"" of the fish, they look like giant, flat scallops. The meat has a texture similar to crab, and a slightly sweeter taste than fillets.
This package includes 2 lbs. of Wild Alaskan Halibut Cheeks,
- Each order contains 12-16 individual cheeks of varied sizes
- Arrives in 2 bags, 1 lb. Each
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Keep frozen until ready to thaw and serve
- Once thawed, refrigerate and enjoy within 3 days
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- SeaBear ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.