The Alaskan Red King Crab is one of the world’s most coveted seafood treasures. For good reason, too – its tender, sweet, and succulent meat is unlike any other crab in the world. The King Crab is the largest type of crab and one of the most dangerous to catch. It is a seafood treat in every way! Dip each luscious meat portion in melted rich butter for the ultimate crab indulgence.
The Whole Alaskan Red King Crab is sure to make an impressive display for your gathering of family & friends. A very limited number of King Crab are available, and when they’re gone, they’re gone. Fully cooked, cleaned, and ready for you to serve. Be sure to add on our delicious butters and oils for dipping.
Each package includes a Whole Red Crab
- Each crab weighs approximately 4.5 lbs.
- Crabs arrive fully cooked
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Keep frozen until ready to thaw and serve
- Once thawed, refrigerate and enjoy within 3 days
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- SeaBear ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.