SeaBear Smokehouse ships its famous seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! A distinctive collection of the most popular, inventive, and exclusive items from SeaBear Smokehouse, featuring salmon, King crab, scallops, and halibut in a number of culinary creations. Seafood is shipped directly from SeaBear Smokehouse.
Fisherman Tom Savidge and his wife Marie began smoking wild salmon in their backyard smokehouse and selling it to local taverns in Anacortes, Washington in 1957. The fish gained massive popularity and SeaBear Smokehouse was established. Today, SeaBear Smokehouse remains true to their roots, serving sustainable seafood handcrafted in small batches from the Pacific Northwest.
This collection is a seafood food exploration for 2-4 people, and can be enjoyed all at once, or product by product and includes:
- Smoked Salmon Chowder (12 oz)
- 2 Croissants
- 2 Golden King Crab Merus Sections
- Smoked Salmon Macaroni and Cheese (8 oz)
- BeerGarden Smoked Salmon (4 oz)
- BSB-Brown Sugar Bourbon Smoked Salmon (4 oz)
- Smoked Scallops (4 oz)
- 2 Scalibut Cakes (3 oz Cakes)
- Signature European Smoked Salmon Lox (3 oz)
- Smoked Halibut Mousse (6 oz)
- Ready-to-Eat Smoked Sockeye Salmon (3.5 oz)
- 2 Sockeye Dinner Fillet (4 oz Fillets)
- Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Blend
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Smoked Salmon Chowder – Water, Potatoes, Smoked Salmon (Coho, Pink, Chum, Chinook, Sockeye Salmon, Salt, Cane Sugar, and Natural Wood Smoke), Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Canola Oil, Onion, Corn, Carrots, Celery, Clam Base (Cooked Clams with Clam Juice and Clam Extract, Salt, Butter Oil, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Onion Powder, Dehydrated Potato Flakes, Natural Flavor (with Torula Yeast, Gum Arabic, Citric Acid)), Seasoning Salt (Salt, Sugar, Spices (Including Paprika & Turmeric), Onion, Cornstarch, Garlic, Tricalcium Phosphate (Prevents Caking), Natural Flavor, Paprika Oleoresin (for color), Parsley, Sea Salt, Granulated Garlic, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Thyme, Dill. Contains: Fish (Salmon), Wheat, & Milk.
Sockeye Dinner Fillets – Wild Sockeye Salmon
Bake-at-Home Jumbo Croissants – Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour, Butter (Pasteurized Sweet Cream/milk), Water, Sugar, Yeast, Milk Substitute, Salt, Yeast Food, Ascorbic Acid. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy
Smoked Sockeye Salmon – Smoked Salmon (Salmon, Salt, Sugar)
Smoked Halibut Mousse – Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Xanthan And/or Carob And/or Guar Gums, Smoked Halibut (Halibut, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Natural Wood Smoke), Smoked Pollock (Pollock, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Natural Wood Smoke), Shallots, Horseradish Sauce (Canola Oil, Water, Vinegar, Eggs, Grated & Dehydrated Horseradish Roots, Milk Components [cultured Skim Milk, Cultured Whey, Skim Milk Solids, Cream], Sugar, Salt, Fruit Concentrates [pear, Apple, Peach], Pineapple Syrup, Lemon Juice Spices, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Natural Vitamin E, Autolyzed Yeast, Xanthan Gum, Garlic, Peach Puree, Onion, Turmeric, Annatto), Water, Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice, Guar (Propylene Glycol Alginate, Guar, Arabic), Dill Contains: Milk, Eggs, Fish (Halibut, Pollock)
European Style Smoked Salmon Lox – Smoked Salmon (Atlantic Salmon, Salt, Cane Sugar, Spices, Natural Wood Smoke). Feed Contains: Astaxanthin Or Canthaxanthin.
BeerGarden Smoked Salmon
BSB Brown Sugar Bourbon Smoked Salmon – Smoked Salmon (Pink Salmon, Water, Brown Sugar, Salt, Brown Sugar Bourbon, Natural Wood Smoke), And Natural Flavors.
Scalibut Cakes – Halibut, Scallops, Roasted Red Peppers (Peppers, Water, Salt, Citric Acid), Panko Bread Crumbs (Bleached Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Yeast, Salt), Liquid Egg (Whole Eggs, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Nisin [preservative]), Green Onion, Cilantro, Fish Sauce (Water, Anchovy Extract, Salt, Sugar), Lime Juice, Garlic, Chili Pepper, Black Pepper. Produced In A Facility That Processes Tree Nuts
Smoked Weathervane Scallops – Smoked Scallops (Scallops, Salt, Cane Sugar, Spices, Natural Wood Smoke)
Smoked Salmon Mac & Cheese – Sauce: Whole Milk, Heavy Cream (Milk, Cream, Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese, All Purpose Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavvin, Folic Acid), Mozzarella Shredded Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Cellulose Added To Prevent Caking), Provolone Shredded Cheese (Cultured Milk, Enzymes, Salt, Cellulose To Prevent Caking, Natamycin To Protect Flavor.), Salted Butter (Cream [milk], Salt), Salt, Granules Garlic, Canned Chipotle Puree In Adobo (Chipotle Peppers, Water, Tomato Paste, Onion, Sugar, May Contain 2% Or Less Of Salt, Vinegar, Sunflower Seed Oil, Paprika, Garlic, Corn Starch, Spices), Paprika, Ground Black Pepper), Penne Cooked Pasta (Water, Penne Pasta (Fine Ground Durum Semolina [wheat], Niacin, Iron [ferrous Sulfate], Thamin Mononitrate [vitamin B1], Riboflavin [vitamin B2], Folic Acid00, Cheddar White Cheese (Pasteurized White Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Rennet00, Smoked Salmon (Salmon, Salt, Sugar, Natural Wood Smoke). Contains: Fish, Milk, Wheat.
Merus Sections – Golden King Crab And Salt. Contains: Crustacean Shellfish
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- SeaBear’s Ready-to-Eat Wild Salmon has a shelf life of approximately 4 years.
- BeerGarden Smoked Salmon, BSB Brown Sugar Bourbon Smoked Salmon and Scalibut Cakes: Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw under refrigeration at 38°F or below. If unopened in fridge, use within 21 days. If unopened in freezer, use within 6 months. Once opened in fridge, use within 5 days.
- Soups: SeaBear’s Chowder, Soup & Bisque has a shelf life of approximately 4 years unopened, and can be stored for 3-5 days in the fridge once they have been opened.
- Croissants: Place croissants in the freezer upon arrival. Must be stored frozen at or below 0°F. Can be stored in the freezer for up to four months without any loss of rising abilities.
- Sockeye Dinner Fillets: Upon arrival, please freeze or refrigerate the Sockeye Dinner Fillets. Fillets will keep in the freezer for approximately 3-4 months; once thawed they should be cooked and used within 1-2 days. No fillet should be re-frozen if it has been thawed 2 days or longer. The best way to thaw your wild salmon lighter meal cut fillet is to leave it in the refrigerator overnight (in its pouch), allowing at least 8-10 hours.
- Mac & Cheese: Keep Smoked Salmon Mac & Cheese frozen until ready to bake. Store for 3 months in the freezer.
- Smoked Halibut Mousse: Freeze upon arrival. Mousse can be stored unopened in the freezer for 3 months, unopened in the fridge for 21 days, and opened for 5-7 days.
- European Style Smoked Salmon Lox pouches will keep in the freezer for approximately 6 months. Once thawed, keep refrigerated for up to 30 days. Once you open a pouch, please enjoy it within 2-3 days.
- Scallops: Upon arrival, please refrigerate or freeze the Smoked Weathervane Scallops. Scallops will keep in the freezer for approximately 6 months, thawed in the refrigerator (unopened) for up to 30 days, and opened in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. The best way to thaw your scallops is to leave them in the refrigerator overnight (in their pouch), for 8 – 10 hours. If you must thaw your scallops quickly, place the frozen pouch in a bowl of cool water for 30 minutes, and then continue thawing in the refrigerator.
- King Crab Merus Sections: You can store the Merus Sections for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. Pack the legs in ice and cover with a damp towel for best results (replenish the ice as it melts). You can store our fully cooked crab in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- BSB Brown Sugar Bourbon Smoked Salmon, BeerGarden Smoked Salmon, Smoked Sockeye Salmon, and Smoked Halibut Mousse are ready to eat – just thaw, open, and serve.
European Style Smoked Salmon Lox
- Your lox style smoked salmon is ready to serve and enjoy.
- We recommend serving it with crackers, slices of your favorite artisan breads, soft mild cheeses, thin slices of apple, sliced onions and capers.
- Try dipping Nova in a mix of soy sauce and wasabi.
- When choosing a wine, we recommend a nice refreshing white, such as Pinot Gris.
Smoked Salmon Chowder
- Empty the pouch into a saucepan or microwave-safe bowl.
- Stir in 1½ cups of milk or half & half (you can also use low-fat milk).
- Heat gently over medium heat, stirring often, or microwave until hot.
- Let stand for about 3 minutes before serving.
Sockeye Dinner Fillets
- Preheat the oven to 275°F.
- Place salmon fillet skin side down on a cookie sheet brushed with olive oil, and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- Do not flip salmon fillet.
- Brush grill with olive oil prior to heating.
- Once the grill is medium-hot (you should be able to hold your hand 6 inches above the grill for 5 seconds), brush the top of each salmon fillet with olive oil, and place on grill skin side up. * Grill fillet until sides begin to turn opaque.
- Flip once, and continue grilling until fully cooked.
- Place salmon fillet skin side down on a broiler pan brushed with olive oil, and place on the oven’s middle rack.
- Generally broil about 10 minutes or so, though keep watching to avoid overcooking.
- Do not flip salmon fillet.
- Place in a preheated 350° oven and bake for 17-23 minutes or until golden in color.
- Thaw cakes in the refrigerator before cooking.
- We recommend pan-frying over medium heat with a light touch of olive oil.
- Let the pan heat up and then place Scalibut Cakes™ into pan.
- If you hear them sizzle just a bit the pan is hot enough. If not take them out and wait a minute or so.
- Flip cakes over after about 2 minutes of cooking.
- Flip again after 2 minutes and repeat this step once more.
- Total cooking time will vary depending on stove temperature and style of frying pan.
- Approximate cooking time is 6-8 minutes or until desired texture.
- Cake will be golden brown and a little crunchy on the outside and tender and moist on the inside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Place cakes on a lightly oiled cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes to a golden brown or until cooked through.
- If desired, finish by broiling 2-3 minutes for a golden brown on top.
Smoked Weathervane Scallops
- Your smoked scallops can be served cold, at room temperature, or as we prefer them, slightly warmed.
- To warm, heat a sauté pan with a bit of olive oil; when hot, add scallops.
- Over medium heat, sauté them lightly to allow a rich golden color to develop; turn scallops over, and obtain desired color (this should take no more than a couple of minutes).
Smoked Salmon Mac & Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured with a food thermometer.
- Remove film from top of tray.
- Place tray on baking sheet and bake for approximately 30 to 40 minutes or until the sauce starts to bubble.
- If the top browns too quickly, cover with foil until finished cooking.
- Remove from the oven; contents will be very hot.
- Let sit for up to 5 minutes before serving.
- There are a variety of ways to reheat king crab: steaming, boiling or baking (275ºF) are among the most common.
- Cook King Crab for 5 to 8 minutes. Be careful not to overheat as it will reduce the texture and taste.
- The traditional way to serve King Crab is with a simple accompaniment of drawn butter.
Pro Tip: Regardless of how you like to cook your salmon (bake, broil, grill, sauté or poach), the key to success is to slow down! Slow cooking locks in the natural juices of the salmon, for a more succulent flavor. When the salmon has turned from translucent to just about completely opaque the salmon is done. At this point the salmon should begin to flake easily with a fork. It is important to note that once removed from the heat, your salmon will continue to cook for several more minutes.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- SeaBear ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.