At SeaBear Smokehouse, they have always felt a Traditional recipe should honor the simple, savory approach to smoked salmon that has been iconic to the Pacific Northwest for centuries: great salmon, simple ingredients, and a smoke that imparts flavor while allowing the moist, mouthwatering taste of the salmon to shine through and be celebrated. So easy — simply thaw, serve, and enjoy.
In 1957, fisherman Tom Savidge and his wife Marie began smoking wild salmon in their backyard smokehouse and selling it to local taverns in Anacortes, Washington. The fish gained massive popularity and SeaBear Smokehouse was born. Now, more than half a century later, SeaBear Smokehouse remains true to their roots serving sustainable seafood handcrafted in small batches from the Pacific Northwest.
This package includes your choice of 1 lb. or 2.5 lbs. of Smoked Wild Salmon
- Each pack comes in units of approximately 4 oz.
- The 1 lb. pack includes 4 portions (approximately 4 oz. each)
- The 2.5 lbs pack includes 9 – 11 portions (approximately 3-6 oz. each)
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Smoked Salmon (Coho Salmon, salt, cane sugar, spices, natural wood smoke), Honey, Olive Oil, Organic Tamari (water, organic soybeans, salt, organic alcohol), Onion, Garlic, and Ginger. CONTAINS: Salmon, Soybeans.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Keep frozen until ready to thaw and serve
- Once thawed, refrigerate and enjoy within 3 days
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- SeaBear ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.