SeaBear Smokehouse ships its famous seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! Pacific Northwest smoked wild salmon has long been SeaBear’s signature, and they are thrilled to introduce these Ready-To-Eat Wild Salmon packs are the perfect food to stock up on!
1. Pure, natural, simple, and high-quality source of protein
2. So simple: fully cooked, boneless/skinless…just open and enjoy!
3. NO refrigeration required—easy to store!
4. Can be eaten straight out of the pouch, or easily added to other dishes (eggs, salads, pasta, sandwiches, rice/risotto, and MUCH more)
In 1957, fisherman Tom Savidge and his wife Marie began smoking wild salmon in their backyard smokehouse and selling it to local taverns in Anacortes, Washington. The fish gained massive popularity and SeaBear Smokehouse was born. Now, more than half a century later, SeaBear Smokehouse remains true to their roots serving sustainable seafood handcrafted in small batches from the Pacific Northwest.
This package includes 15 assorted packages of Smoked Sockeye Salmon (3.5 oz each)
- Each package serves 1 person
Smoked Salmon Varieties Include
- 3 Smoked Sockeye Salmon
- 3 Sockeye Salmon
- 3 Pink Salmon
- 3 Lemon-Pepper Smoked Sockeye Salmon
- 3 Lemon-Pepper Smoked Pink Salmon
Instructions / Storage
- Packs arrive ready to enjoy
- No refrigeration required
- SeaBear ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.