SeaBear Smokehouse ships its famous seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! Pacific Northwest smoked wild salmon has long been SeaBear’s signature, and they are thrilled to introduce an irresistible Brunch for 4! Bake-at-Home jumbo croissants, European style smoked salmon lox, and smoked wild salmon schmear.
In 1957, fisherman Tom Savidge and his wife Marie began smoking wild salmon in their backyard smokehouse and selling it to local taverns in Anacortes, Washington. The fish gained massive popularity and SeaBear Smokehouse was born. Now, more than half a century later, SeaBear Smokehouse remains true to their roots serving sustainable seafood handcrafted in small batches from the Pacific Northwest.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 6 Jumbo Bake-at-Home Croissants
- 1 lb. European Style Smoked Salmon Lox
- 6 oz. Smoked Wild Salmon Schmear
Smoked Salmon -Ingredients: Smoked Salmon (Atlantic Salmon, salt, cane sugar, spices, natural wood smoke). Feed Contains: Astaxanthin or Canthaxanthin.
Schmear – Ingredients: Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Salt, Stabilizers [Xanthan and/or Carob Bean and/or Guar Gums]), Smoked Salmon (Sockeye, Coho, and King Salmon, salt, cane sugar, spices, and natural wood smoke), and Lemon Juice. CONTAINS: Milk and Salmon.
Croissants – Unbleached enriched wheat flour, butter (pasteurized sweet cream/milk), water, sugar, yeast, milk substitute, salt, yeast food, asorbic acid. Contains: Wheat, milk, soy
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
Smoked Salmon & Smoked Salmon Schmear
- Pouches will keep in the freezer for approximately 6 months.
- Once thawed, keep refrigerated for up to 30 days.
- Once you open a pouch, please enjoy it within 2-3 days.
- Allow to thaw in the refrigerator and then it is ready to serve and enjoy.
- Place in freezer upon arrival
- Must be stored frozen.
- Can be stored in the freezer for up to four months without any loss of rising abilities.
- Place four croissants on a non-greased baking sheet approximately 4” apart
- Cover lightly with plastic wrap and allow to rise overnight, un-refrigerated
- Please thaw on the sheet you will use to cook, as croissants may fall when/if transferred.
- Place in pre-heated 350° oven and bake for 17-23 minutes or until golden in color. Enjoy!!!
- SeaBear ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.