The Seafood Feast Dinner for 2 includes 4 courses, 5 types of Seafood (Clams, Scallops, Halibut, Salmon and Crab), for restaurant fine dining at home! Comes with simple instructions for easy preparation.
Fisherman Tom Savidge and his wife Marie began smoking wild salmon in their backyard smokehouse and selling it to local taverns in Anacortes, Washington in 1957. The fish gained massive popularity and SeaBear Smokehouse was established. Today, SeaBear Smokehouse remains true to their roots, serving sustainable seafood handcrafted in small batches from the Pacific Northwest.
This package serves 2 people and includes:
- Alehouse Clam Chowder (12 oz)
- 2 Scalibut Cakes & Sauce (3 oz each)
- Smoked Salmon Macaroni & Cheese (1 lb)
- 4 King Crab Merus Sections (1/2 lb total)
- 2 Lemon Lovers Bundt Cakes (3 oz each)
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Alehouse Clam Chowder – Potatoes, Clams, Fish Tale Ale (Water, Organic Barley, Northern Brewer Hops, Organic Cascade Hops), Flour (Unbleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Onion, Clam Juice, Canola Oil, Corn, Carrots, Celery, Bacon (Cured With Water, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrate, Natural Wood Smoke), Seasoning Salt (Salt, Sugar, Spices [including Paprika & Turmeric] Onion, Cornstarch, Garlic, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Extractives Of Paprika), Parsley, Clam Base (Cooked Clams With Clam Juice And Clam Extract, Salt, Butter Oil, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Maltodextrin, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Sugar, Onion Powder, Dehydrated Potato Flakes, Natural Flavor [torula Yeast Gum Arabic, Citric Acid]), Sea Salt, Paprika, Dill, Garlic Powder, Thyme, Cayenne Pepper. Contains: Wheat, Soybeans, Milk
Scalibut Cakes & Sauce – Halibut, Scallops, Roasted Red Peppers (Peppers, Water, Salt, Citric Acid), Panko Bread Crumbs (Bleached Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Yeast, Salt), Liquid Egg (Whole Eggs, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Nisin [preservative]), Green Onion, Cilantro, Fish Sauce (Water, Anchovy Extract, Salt, Sugar), Lime Juice, Garlic, Chili Pepper, Black Pepper. Produced In A Facility That Processes Tree Nuts
Smoked Salmon Macaroni & Cheese – Sauce: Whole Milk, Heavy Cream (Milk, Cream, Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese, All Purpose Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavvin, Folic Acid), Mozzarella Shredded Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Cellulose Added To Prevent Caking), Provolone Shredded Cheese (Cultured Milk, Enzymes, Salt, Cellulose To Prevent Caking, Natamycin To Protect Flavor.), Salted Butter (Cream [milk], Salt), Salt, Granules Garlic, Canned Chipotle Puree In Adobo (Chipotle Peppers, Water, Tomato Paste, Onion, Sugar, May Contain 2% Or Less Of Salt, Vinegar, Sunflower Seed Oil, Paprika, Garlic, Corn Starch, Spices), Paprika, Ground Black Pepper), Penne Cooked Pasta (Water, Penne Pasta (Fine Ground Durum Semolina [wheat], Niacin, Iron [ferrous Sulfate], Thamin Mononitrate [vitamin B1], Riboflavin [vitamin B2], Folic Acid00, Cheddar White Cheese (Pasteurized White Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Rennet00, Smoked Salmon (Salmon, Salt, Sugar, Natural Wood Smoke). Contains: Fish, Milk, Wheat.
King Crab Merus Sections – Golden King Crab And Salt. Contains: Crustacean Shellfish
Lemon Lovers Bundt Cakes – Cake Base (Sugar, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour, Food Starch-modified, Soybean Oil, Dry Whey, Leavening, Vital Wheat Gluten, Salt, Propylene Glycol, Mono & Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Mono And Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Dextrose, Tricalcium Phosphate, Corn Starch, Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Soy Flour, Egg), Eggs, Canola Oil, Water, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Lemon Emulsion (Natural Flavor, Water, Propylene Glycol, Acacia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Fd&c Yellow #5), Yellow Food Color (Water, Propylene Glycol, Fd&c Yellow #5, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate). Contains: Eggs, Milk, Soybeans, Wheat. May Contain Peanuts And Tree Nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Alehouse Clam Chowder: SeaBear’s Chowder, Soup & Bisque has a shelf life of approximately four years unopened, and can be stored for 3-5 days in the fridge once they have been opened. Think of the pouch like a “flexible can” – as long as the pouch is not punctured, leaking or opened, the product inside will stay good for at least 4 years. Even this is conservative, as long as the pouch is intact.
- Merus Sections: You can store this fully cooked crab up to 3 days in the refrigerator. Pack the legs in ice and cover with a damp towel for best results (replenish the ice as it melts). You can store our fully cooked crab in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Smoked Salmon Mac & Cheese: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Store for 3 months in the freezer.
- Scalibut Cakes: Upon arrival, please freeze or refrigerate. These seafood cakes will keep in the freezer for approximately 3 months; once thawed please use within 1-2 days. Do not refreeze if it has been thawed longer than one day.
- Lemon Lovers Bundt Cakes: Refrigerate or freeze upon arrival. Keep frozen until ready to serve, up to 4 months. Lemon cake will stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Alehouse Clam Chowder
- Empty the pouch into a saucepan or microwave-safe bowl.
- Stir in 1½ cups of milk or half & half (you can also use low-fat milk).
- Heat gently over medium heat, stirring often, or microwave until hot.
- Let stand for about 3 minutes before serving.
- Thaw cakes in the refrigerator before cooking.
- We recommend pan-frying over medium heat with a light touch of olive oil.
- Let the pan heat up and then place Scalibut Cakes™ into pan.
- If you hear them sizzle just a bit the pan is hot enough. If not take them out and wait a minute or so.
- Flip cakes over after about 2 minutes of cooking.
- Flip again after 2 minutes and repeat this step once more.
- Total cooking time will vary depending on stove temperature and style of frying pan.
- Approximate cooking time is 6-8 minutes or until desired texture.
- Cake will be golden brown and a little crunchy on the outside and tender and moist on the inside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Place cakes on a lightly oiled cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes to a golden brown or until cooked through.
- If desired, finish by broiling 2-3 minutes for a golden brown on top.
Smoked Salmon Mac & Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured with a food thermometer.
- Remove film from top of tray.
- Place tray on baking sheet and bake for approximately 30 to 40 minutes or until the sauce starts to bubble.
- If the top browns too quickly, cover with foil until finished cooking.
- Remove from the oven; contents will be very hot.
- Let sit for up to 5 minutes before serving.
- There are a variety of ways to reheat king crab: steaming, boiling or baking (275ºF) are among the most common.
- Cook King Crab for 5 to 8 minutes. Be careful not to overheat as it will reduce the texture and taste.
- The traditional way to serve King Crab is with a simple accompaniment of drawn butter.
Lemon Lovers Bundt Cakes
- No cooking required. Just thaw to room temp and enjoy!
- SeaBear ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.