Scalibut Cakes™ - 6 Pack
A deliciously rich combination of Alaskan Scallops and Halibut, plus hand selected herbs and spices, in an easy to serve seafood cake
Individually hand made with an original recipe, these cakes were created back in 2004 at Café Olga, on Orcas Island, by owners Bobby Olmsted & Bev Simko.
Easy to make, they’re able to be enjoyed in many ways. Serve with a salad of mixed greens. Plate them up in pairs with a rice pilaf, risotto, or pasta side dish. Make a Scalibut Cake™ Sandwich on fresh toasted challah bread with lettuce, tomato, onion and aioli sauce. If the weather’s nice, take it outside and make a Scalibut Cake™ Burger, complete with a side of steak fries and a crispy pickle spear.
Every order of Scalibut Cakes™ comes with a pouch of Café Olga’s exclusive Scalibut Cake™ dipping sauce.
This package includes 6 Scalibut Cakes™, 3 oz. each
- Includes Scalibut Cake™ dipping sauce
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Cakes – Halibut, scallops, roasted red peppers (peppers, water, salt, citric acid), panko bread crumbs (bleached wheat flour, dextrose, yeast, salt), liquid egg (whole eggs, citric acid, xanthan gum, guar gum, nisin [preservative]), green onion, cilantro, fish sauce (water, anchovy extract, salt, sugar), lime juice, garlic, chili pepper, black pepper.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Keep frozen until ready to thaw and serve
- Once thawed, refrigerate and enjoy within 3 days
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- SeaBear ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.