Pacific Northwest smoked wild salmon has long been SeaBear’s signature, and they are thrilled to introduce the newest line of these 4 delicious, flavorful varieties – each handcrafted from start to finish, and quick-frozen to lock in all the authentic smokehouse flavor.
This package includes 4 filets of of Smoked Wild Salmon (4 oz. each)
Smoked Salmon Varieties Include
- 1 BSB® – Brown Sugar Bourbon – Seabear’s friends at Heritage Distilling Co soak oak chips in BSB – Brown Sugar Bourbon, which are in turn used to smoke this wild salmon fillet after packing it in brown sugar and a touch of BSB® – Brown Sugar Bourbon.
- 1 Garlic Lover’s – With garlic in the brine, a light brushing of garlic olive oil, and minced garlic (along with cracked black pepper) on top, this is every garlic lover’s dream come true.
- 1 BeerGarden – Brined in a locally-produced craft ale and topped with cracked black pepper for a hearty smokehouse flavor that’s perfect with a cold craft beer.
- 1 Traditional – This recipe honors the simple, savory approach to smoked salmon that has been iconic to the Pacific Northwest for centuries: great salmon, simple ingredients, and a smoke that imparts flavor while allowing the moist, mouthwatering taste of the salmon to shine through and be celebrated.
1.BeerGarden Smoked Salmon-Smoked Keta Salmon, Pepper, Salt, Cane Sugar, Beer (water, malt, hops, and yeast). May contain bones. CONTAINS: Salmon.
2.Traditional Smoked Salmon-Smoked Salmon (Coho Salmon, salt, cane sugar, spices, natural wood smoke), Honey, Olive Oil, Organic Tamari (water, organic soybeans, salt, organic alcohol), Onion, Garlic, and Ginger. CONTAINS: Salmon, soybeans.
3. Garlic Lover’s Smoked Salmon-Smoked Salmon (Pink Salmon, salt, cane sugar, spices, and natural wood smoke), organic olive oil, garlic and black pepper. Contains: Salmon
4. BSB® – Brown Sugar Bourbon Smoked Salmon-Smoked Salmon (Pink Salmon, water, brown sugar, salt, BSB® – Brown Sugar Bourbon, natural wood smoke), and natural flavors.. Contains: Salmon.
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Keep frozen until ready to thaw and serve
- Once thawed, refrigerate and enjoy within 3 days
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- SeaBear ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.