SeaBear Smokehouse ships its famous seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! The inspiration for this recipe came when a long-time employee shared his home-smoked garlic salmon with the SeaBear team, and everyone wanted more! With garlic in the brine, a light brushing of garlic olive oil, and minced garlic (along with cracked black pepper) on top, this is every garlic lover’s dream come true. So easy—simply thaw, serve, and enjoy.
Fisherman Tom Savidge and his wife Marie began smoking wild salmon in their backyard smokehouse and selling it to local taverns in Anacortes, Washington in 1957. The fish gained massive popularity and SeaBear Smokehouse was established. Today, SeaBear Smokehouse remains true to their roots, serving sustainable seafood handcrafted in small batches from the Pacific Northwest.
This package includes your choice of 1 lb. or 2.5 lbs. of Smoked Wild Salmon
- Each pack comes in units of approximately 4 oz.
- The 1 lb. pack includes 4 portions (approximately 4 oz. each)
- The 2.5 lbs pack includes 9 – 11 portions (approximately 3-6 oz. each)
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Smoked Salmon (Pink Salmon, salt, cane sugar, spices, and natural wood smoke), organic olive oil, garlic and black pepper. Contains: Salmon
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Keep frozen until ready to thaw and serve
- Once thawed, refrigerate and enjoy within 3 days
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- SeaBear ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.