Here in the Pacific Northwest, we LOVE our crab. But here’s the big debate — which of our two most indulgent regional crab specialties is best, the Alaskan King Crab or Dungeness Crab? Well, we don’t think you should have to choose, so we made our SeaBear Crab Roll featuring BOTH!
You have over 1/2 lb. of sweet, delicate Dungeness Crab, and our wildly popular Alaskan King Crab Dip, with chunks of King crab. There’s only three places you can enjoy this special creation — at SeaBear Smokehouse, Seattle’s Pike Place Market (the Made In Washington store) and at home via SeaBear.com!
In 1957, fisherman Tom Savidge and his wife Marie began smoking wild salmon in their backyard smokehouse and selling it to local taverns in Anacortes, Washington. The fish gained massive popularity and SeaBear Smokehouse was born. Now, more than half a century later, SeaBear Smokehouse remains true to their roots serving sustainable seafood handcrafted in small batches from the Pacific Northwest.
This package serves 4 people a very satisfying 2-roll (plus chips) meal or can be served as appetizer sliders for 8.
Crab Roll Kit Includes:
- Dungeness Crab Meat (approx. 1/2 lb)
- 8 Potato Rolls (each roll is 1.5 oz)
- Red King Crab Dip (6 oz)
- Golden Glen Creamery Garlic & Sea Salt Butter (3 oz)
- 4 Tim’s Chips Original Potato Chip Bags (each bag is 1.5 oz)
- 4 Deli Trays
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Dungeness Crab Meat: Dungeness Crab, Salt
Potato Rolls: Enriched Unbleached Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Ascorbic Acid, Enzyme, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Potatoes, Water, Expeller Pressed Canola And Extra Virgin Olive Oil Blend, Sea Salt, Yeast.
Red King Crab Dip: King Crab, Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Stabilizers [carob Bean And/or Xanthan Or Guar Gums]), Onion, Lemon Juice, Tabasco (Distilled Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt), Seasoning Salt (Salt, Sugar, Spices [including Paprika And Tumeric], Onion, Cornstarch, Garlic, Tricalcium Phosphate [prevents Caking], Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Extractives Of Paprika [color]), Lobster Powder (Lobster Broth, Clam Broth, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor), Parsley.
Golden Glen Creamery Butter: Pasteurized Cream, Garlic, Sea Salt & Parsley
Tim’s Chips Original Potato Chips: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Corn Oil or Sunflower Oil), Salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Keep frozen until ready to thaw and serve
- Once thawed, prepare and serve according to the accompanying instructions.
- May be kept frozen for up to 3 months
How to make the authentic SeaBear Crab Rolls:
- Split the rustic organic potato rolls (from local icon Macrina Bakery) and spread the inside tops and bottom with some of the enclosed butter from local Glen Meadow Creamery.
- Toast the buttered sides of the rolls in a pan until golden brown.
- Spread Alaskan King Crab Dip on the top half of the roll
- If you’d like, put lettuce and/or tomato on the bottom half of the roll (your call, but we like to serve it that way). Then, top with a heaping serving of the Dungeness Crab meat.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place 1-2 rolls in one of the enclosed trays, along with some crunchy Tim’s Chips (another Pacific Northwest favorite).
- SeaBear ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.