SeaBear’s famous BeerGarden Smoked Salmon Strips are brined in a locally-produced artisan craft ale and topped with cracked black pepper for a hearty smokehouse flavor that’s perfect with a cold craft beer. So easy — simply thaw, serve, and enjoy.
Fisherman Tom Savidge and his wife Marie began smoking wild salmon in their backyard smokehouse and selling it to local taverns in Anacortes, Washington in 1957. The fish gained massive popularity and SeaBear Smokehouse was established. Today, SeaBear Smokehouse remains true to their roots, serving sustainable seafood handcrafted in small batches from the Pacific Northwest.
This package includes your choice of 1 lb. or 2.5 lbs. of Smoked Wild Salmon
- Each pack comes in units of approximately 4 oz.
- The 1 lb. pack includes 4 portions (approximately 4 oz. each)
- The 2.5 lbs pack includes 9 – 11 portions (approximately 3-6 oz. each)
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Smoked Keta Salmon, Pepper, Salt, Cane Sugar, Beer (water, malt, yeast, hops). May contain bones. CONTAINS: Salmon.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Keep frozen until ready to thaw and serve
- Once thawed, refrigerate and enjoy within 3 days
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- SeaBear ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.