SeaBear Smokehouse ships its famous seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! Experience the best salmon dinner you’ve ever had at home, all year long. Enjoy super-premium wild salmon from the cold, clear waters of the Pacific Northwest. Hand-filleted, bones removed, SeaBear’s Wild Sockeye Salmon Dinner Fillets are individually packaged, and flash-frozen to maintain quality, flavor, and nutrients, so you can enjoy them whenever you want, all year long.
In 1957, fisherman Tom Savidge and his wife Marie began smoking wild salmon in their backyard smokehouse and selling it to local taverns in Anacortes, Washington. The fish gained massive popularity and SeaBear Smokehouse was born. Now, more than half a century later, SeaBear Smokehouse remains true to their roots serving sustainable seafood handcrafted in small batches from the Pacific Northwest.
This package includes your choice of 6, 12, or 18 Wild Sockeye Dinner Fillets
- Each Fillet weighs approx. 6 oz.
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Keep frozen until ready to thaw and serve
- Once thawed, refrigerate and enjoy within 3 days
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- SeaBear ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.