SeaBear Smokehouse ships its famous seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! Partnering with their friends at Waterbrook Winery of Walla Walla, Washington – SeaBear created this special culinary celebration of the Pacific Northwest. Wild Alaskan Coho salmon brushed with a glaze of Waterbrook wine and smoked using a blend of Waterbrook’s vines and American Oak Chardonnay wine barrel chips. The result – a wonderfully moist Pacific Northwest smoked salmon with a subtle, complex layer of flavor.
In 1957, fisherman Tom Savidge and his wife Marie began smoking wild salmon in their backyard smokehouse and selling it to local taverns in Anacortes, Washington. The fish gained massive popularity and SeaBear Smokehouse was born. Now, more than half a century later, SeaBear Smokehouse remains true to their roots serving sustainable seafood handcrafted in small batches from the Pacific Northwest.
This package serves 4 people and includes 4 Waterbrook Winemaker’s Smoked Wild Salmon Filets
- Each fillet weighs approx. 4 oz.
Smoked Salmon (Coho Salmon, Salt, Cane Sugar, Spices, Natural Wood Smoke.) Brown Sugar, Honey, Apple Juice Concentrate And Wine.
Instructions / Storage
- Salmon ships frozen with dry ice.
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, product may thaw.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store salmon in the freezer until ready to serve and thaw.
- Salmon lasts up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Once thawed, refrigerate and enjoy within 3 days.
- SeaBear ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.