SeaBear Smokehouse ships its famous seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! A deliciously rich combination of Alaskan scallops and halibut, plus hand-selected herbs and spices, in an easy-to-serve seafood cake. Individually hand made with an original recipe, these cakes were created back in 2004 at Café Olga, on Orcas Island, by owners Bobby Olmsted & Bev Simko. Easy to make, Scalibut Cakes are able to be enjoyed in many ways. Serve with a salad of mixed greens. Plate them up in pairs with rice pilaf, risotto, or pasta side dish. Make a Scalibut Cake™ Sandwich on fresh toasted challah bread with lettuce, tomato, onion, and aioli sauce. If the weather’s nice, take it outside and make a Scalibut Cake™ Burger, complete with a side of steak fries and a crispy pickle spear. Every order of Scalibut Cakes™ comes with a pouch of Café Olga’s exclusive Scalibut Cake™ dipping sauce.
Fisherman Tom Savidge and his wife Marie began smoking wild salmon in their backyard smokehouse and selling it to local taverns in Anacortes, Washington in 1957. The fish gained massive popularity and SeaBear Smokehouse was established. Today, SeaBear Smokehouse remains true to their roots, serving sustainable seafood handcrafted in small batches from the Pacific Northwest.
This package includes:
- 6 Scalibut Cakes™
- Scalibut Cake™ Dipping Sauce
- Each Scalibut Cake™ weighs approx. 3 oz.
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Scalibut Cakes™ – Halibut, Scallops, Roasted Red Peppers (Peppers, Water, Salt, Citric Acid), Panko Bread Crumbs (Bleached Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Yeast, Salt), Liquid Egg (Whole Eggs, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Nisin [Preservative]), Green Onion, Cilantro, Fish Sauce (Water, Anchovy Extract, Salt, Sugar), Lime Juice, Garlic, Chili Pepper, Black Pepper
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Keep frozen until ready to thaw and serve
- Once thawed, refrigerate and enjoy within 3 days
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- SeaBear ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.