SeaBear Smokehouse ships its famous seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! A very indulgent treat—King Crabs caught in the frigid cold waters of Alaska, out by the Bering Sea at depths of 1,800’ or more. Each claw is MASSIVE, making a wildly impressive presentation to family and friends. Every claw is pre-scored, so the top comes off easily for simple serving and enjoying as the most impressive “finger food” ever! Serve chilled as an appetizer with your favorite dipping sauce.
In 1957, fisherman Tom Savidge and his wife Marie began smoking wild salmon in their backyard smokehouse and selling it to local taverns in Anacortes, Washington. The fish gained massive popularity and SeaBear Smokehouse was born. Now, more than half a century later, SeaBear Smokehouse remains true to their roots serving sustainable seafood handcrafted in small batches from the Pacific Northwest.
This package serves 2-4 people and includes 2 lbs. of King Crab Claw “Lollipops”
- Each order includes approx. 12-14 King Crab Claws
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Keep frozen until ready to thaw and serve
- Once thawed, refrigerate and enjoy within 3 days
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- SeaBear ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.