SeaBear Smokehouse ships its famous seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! These are the highly sought after, very largest section of the Alaskan King Crab leg—the section filled with the most impressive, most succulent, most unforgettably HUGE chunk of sweet, delicious King crab meat. King Crab is always a special treat—these prime sections are the very best of the best. When you hear the shell crack, the sweet, succulent Alaskan King Crab is just moments away! SeaBear Alaskan King Crab is the most majestic of all crab, with a tender, sweet, succulent meat unlike any other crab in the world.
Fisherman Tom Savidge and his wife Marie began smoking wild salmon in their backyard smokehouse and selling it to local taverns in Anacortes, Washington in 1957. The fish gained massive popularity and SeaBear Smokehouse was established. Today, SeaBear Smokehouse remains true to their roots, serving sustainable seafood handcrafted in small batches from the Pacific Northwest.
This package serves 2-4 people and includes 12 Alaskan Golden King Crab Merus Sections
- Each piece weighs approx. 2 oz. and measures approx. 4″ × .75″
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Golden King Crab and Salt
- Contains – Crustacean Shellfish
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Keep frozen until ready to thaw and serve
- Once thawed, refrigerate and enjoy within 3 days
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Pack the legs in ice and cover with a damp towel for best results (replenish the ice as it melts).
- There are a variety of ways to reheat king crab: steaming, boiling or baking (275ºF) are among the most common.
- Cook King Crab for 5 to 8 minutes. Be careful not to overheat as it will reduce the texture and taste.
- The traditional way to serve King Crab is with a simple accompaniment of drawn butter.
- SeaBear ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.