Mini Cannoli Kit - 12 Pack
This easy-to-use cannoli kit is a fun, interactive, and delicious activity for the whole family! The kit includes 12 golden pastry shells, two piping bags filled with sweet & creamy ricotta cannoli filling mixed with chocolate chips, and a mini powdered sugar shaker to finish!
If you’ve spent any time watching Food Network over the past few years, then you definitely know Chef Antonia Lofaso. She began her cooking career at Wolfgang Puck’s renowned Spago, and rose to fame as a top-four contender on “Top Chef: Chicago.” She’s a regular on Food Network shows including “The Best Thing I Ever Ate,” and is the Executive Chef and owner of one of LA’s hottest Italian restaurants, Scopa Italian Roots. Located in the heart of Venice, Scopa Italian Roots opened in 2013 and was immediately hailed for its warm and inviting atmosphere and stunning authentic Italian cooking. Its menu of old-school Italian classics made with the freshest available ingredients has attracted a strong local following and made it a consistently reliable neighborhood standby.
This package serves 6 people and includes
- 12 Mini Cannoli Shells
- 2 pastry bags Ricotta & Chocolate Chip Cannoli Filling (each approx. 7 oz.)
- Powdered Sugar (3 oz.)
- 1 Mini Powdered Sugar Shaker
- Cannoli Filling – Ricotta, Powdered Sugar, Chocolate Chips.
- Cannoli Shells – Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Vegetable Fats, Eggs, Margarine, Salt, Cocoa.
Allergens: Gluten, Dairy, Egg
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship fresh with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store cannoli filling in the refrigerator.
- Upon arrival, store remaining items at room temperature.
- Cannoli filling lasts up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
- Remaining items last up to 2 weeks at room temperature.
For the Powdered Sugar
- Remove shaker from the bag and unscrew the top.
- Fill the shaker with powdered sugar provided.
- Screw the lid back on top.
- Remove shells from the plastic.
- Cut an opening in the piping bag (about 1/4 inch).
- Place the tip of the bag halfway into the shell.
- Squeeze the filling while pulling outward.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Continue until all shells are filled.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Scopa Italian Roots ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.