Italian Pignoli Cookies - 18 Pack
These cookies are about as Italian as it gets! They’re classic pignoli cookies, made with pine nuts as well as a simple dough of almond paste, egg whites, and sugar.
If you’ve spent any time watching Food Network over the past few years, then you definitely know Chef Antonia Lofaso. She began her cooking career at Wolfgang Puck’s renowned Spago, and rose to fame as a top-four contender on “Top Chef: Chicago.” She’s a regular on Food Network shows including “The Best Thing I Ever Ate,” and is the Executive Chef and owner of one of LA’s hottest Italian restaurants, Scopa Italian Roots. Located in the heart of Venice, Scopa Italian Roots opened in 2013 and was immediately hailed for its warm and inviting atmosphere and stunning authentic Italian cooking. Its menu of old-school Italian classics made with the freshest available ingredients has attracted a strong local following and made it a consistently reliable neighborhood standby.
This package serves 6 people and includes 18 Pignoli Cookies
- Each cookie measures 2" and weighs 0.8 oz.
Almond Paste, Egg Whites, Pine Nuts, Sugar
Allergens: Nuts, Egg
Instructions / Storage
- Pignoli Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Once opened, store in airtight container for up to one week
- Scopa Italian Roots ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.