Why pick one when you can have them all? This is a collection of Scoops on Tap’s six most popular flavors!
Scoops on Tap was born in 2015 out of a love of two of the most delicious things on earth: ice cream & craft beer! Founders Sam Howland and Bryan Marasco were childhood friends from California who attended college together during the height of the craft beer movement, and when they decided to combine their passions for handcrafted ice cream and high-end craft beer, the results were delicious. At Scoops on Tap, they’re making ice cream using locally-sourced milk & cream from Holstein cows, and infusing them with an array of locally-brewed craft beers and premium spirits. They’re also crafting a variety of vegan ice creams and classic, non-infused flavors, as well.
Boozy-Infused Ice Cream: Less that 5% ABV
This package includes 6 Pints of Ice Cream
- 1 Pt. Creme Brulee – An ode to the classic dessert. Made with caramelized turbinado sugar, a rich caramel swirl, and chunks of buttery English toffee.
- 1 Pt. Strawberries & Cream – A classic pairing elevated with Oregon-grown “All-Star” variety strawberries and rich Madagascar vanilla.
- 1 Pt. Salted Caramel Blonde Ale – Rich Argentinian dulce de leche, sea salt, and a smooth blonde ale. Contains less that 5% ABV
- 1 Pt. Cookies & Cream Chocolate Stout – Fair Trade Dutched dark chocolate, a fudge ripple, and mountains of crushed chocolate crème cookies combine with an indulgent local chocolate stout. Contains less that 5% ABV
- 1 Pt. “After Hours” Vanilla Bourbon (Vegan) – This vegan ice cream is made with a coconut milk and oat milk base, Kentucky bourbon and Madagascar vanilla. Contains less that 5% ABV
- 1 Pt. “Wakeup Call” Coffee Chip (Vegan) – This vegan ice cream is an ode to your morning joe. It’s made with coconut cream, oat milk, Colombian roasted coffee and fair trade TCHO dark chocolate.
Crème Brulee – Milk, Cream, Sugar, Butter English Toffee (Sugar, Butter, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, Brown Sugar, Almonds, Natural Flavor, Salt, Sunflower Lecithin), Dulce De Leche ( Milk, Sugar, Glucose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Sorbate, Vanilla Artificial Flavor), Whey, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum
Strawberries & Cream – Milk, Cream, Sugar, Tapioca Syrup, Strawberries, Citric Acid, Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract, Natural Color (Glycerin, Vegetable Juice Color, Filtered Deionized Water), Whey, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum
Salted Caramel Blonde Ale – Milk, Cream, Sugar, Dulce De Leche (Milk, Sugar, Dextrose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Sorbate), Blonde Ale, Kosher Salt, Whey, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum Boozy-Infused Ice creams: Contain less that 5% ABV
Cookies & Cream Chocolate Stout – Milk, Cream, Sugar, Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (Sugar, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin, Mononitrate [vitamin B₁] Riboflavin [vitamin B₂], Folic Acid) Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm, Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Cocoa Treated With Alkali, Invert Sugar, Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Yellow Corn Flour, Chocolate, Cornstarch, Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Whey, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin.), Fudge (Sugar, Water, Invert Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Extracts Of Oregano, Flaxseed, And Plum, Unsweetened Chocolate, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Soy Lecithin), Stout, Dutch Cocoa (Cocoa Powder Processed With Potassium Carbonate), Whey, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum Boozy-Infused Ice creams: Contain less that 5% ABV
Vegan Vanilla Bourbon Ice Cream – Coconut Cream (Fresh Coconut Extract), Tapioca Syrup, Bourbon, Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Bean, Xanthan Gum, And Guar Gum Boozy-Infused Ice creams: Contain less that 5% ABV
Vegan Coffee Chip Ice Cream – Oat Milk (Water, Oats, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt), Tapioca Syrup, Coconut Cream (Fresh Coconut Extract, Water), Dark Chocolate Chunks ( Cacao Beans, Cane Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Beans), Coffee, Xanthan Gum, And Guar Gum
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, the product may thaw
- DO NOT Remove Dry Ice with Bare Hands
- Upon arrival store in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Scoops On Tap ships Monday and Thursday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.