Nestled in small-town Belton, Texas, Schoepf’s practices the dying art of Hill Country-style barbecue, in which brisket, ribs, monster pork chops, turkey and sausages are smoked hot and fast on steel box pits over intensely hot mesquite coals. It’s a regional style that you don’t see too much anymore, and Schoepf’s (pronounced shuff’s) has got it down to a science.
These Texas-sized pork chops (which are two inches thick and clock in at a pound each) are crusty and delicious.
This package includes 4 Texas Pork Chops
- Each Pork Chop measures 2" thick and weighs approximately 1 lb.
Pork, Salt, Pepper, Seasonings, and Smoke
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ ship frozen with dry ice
- Upon arrival remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge or freezer
- Allow all items to thaw fully in vacuum-sealed bags (no not open!)
- Boil a pot of water
- Place BBQ in their bags in the water
- Boil until internal, temp reaches 140 (time listed below)
- Remove from water and allow to rest for 15 minutes
- Remove from bag
- Carve and enjoy!
- Turkey (20 min)
- Sausage (15 min)
- Pork Ribs (20-25 min)
- Pork Chops (20-25 min)
- Beef Rib (25 min)
- Brisket (1 hour)
- Schoepf’s BBQ ships Tuesday & Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.