Nestled in small-town Belton, Texas, Schoepf’s practices the dying art of Hill Country-style barbecue, in which brisket, ribs, monster pork chops, turkey and sausages are smoked hot and fast on steel box pits over intensely hot mesquite coals. It’s a regional style that you don’t see too much anymore, and Schoepf’s (pronounced shuff’s) has got it down to a science.
The brisket and beef rib are tender and beefy and the sausages are snappy, juicy and bursting with flavor.
This package serves 20 people and includes:
- 1 Whole Smoked Brisket (5-6 lbs.)
- 1 Beef Rib (5 lbs.)
- 12 Smoked Texas Sausages (3 lbs. total), your choice
Sausage Options Include
- 12 Mild Smoked Texas Sausages
- 12 Jalapeño Cheese Smoked Texas Sausages
- 12 Venison Smoked Texas Sausages
- 6 Mild Smoked Texas Sausages + 6 Jalapeño Cheese Smoked Texas Sausages
Mild – Pork, Salt, Pepper, Seasonings, and Smoke
Jalapeño Cheese – Pork, Salt, Pepper, Seasonings, Jalapeno, Cheese, and Smoke
Venison – Pork, Venison, Salt, Pepper, Seasonings, and Smoke
Instructions / Storage
remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge or freezer
- Schoepf’s BBQ ships Wednesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.