Hill Country BBQ Best Sellers for 8
Nestled in small-town Belton, Texas, Schoepf’s practices the dying art of Hill Country-style barbecue, in which brisket, ribs, monster pork chops, turkey and sausages are smoked hot and fast on steel box pits over intensely hot mesquite coals. It’s a regional style that you don’t see too much anymore, and Schoepf’s (pronounced shuff’s) has got it down to a science.
The Texas-sized pork chops (which are two inches thick and clock in at a pound each) are crusty and delicious, the beef rib is tender and beefy and the sausages are snappy, juicy and bursting with flavor.
This package serves 8 people and includes:
- 2 Texas Pork Chops (2" thick and approximately 1 lb. each)
- 1 Beef Rib (1 – 1.5 lbs.)
- 12 Smoked Texas Sausages (3 lbs. total), your choice
Sausage Options Include
- 12 Mild Smoked Texas Sausages
- 12 Jalapeño Cheese Smoked Texas Sausages
- 12 Venison Smoked Texas Sausages
- 6 Mild Smoked Texas Sausages + 6 Jalapeño Cheese Smoked Texas Sausages
Mild – Pork, Salt, Pepper, Seasonings, and Smoke
Jalapeño Cheese – Pork, Salt, Pepper, Seasonings, Jalapeno, Cheese, and Smoke
Venison – Pork, Venison, Salt, Pepper, Seasonings, and Smoke
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ ship frozen with dry ice
- Upon arrival remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge or freezer
- Allow all items to thaw fully in vacuum-sealed bags (no not open!)
- Boil a pot of water
- Place BBQ in their bags in the water
- Boil until internal, temp reaches 140 (time listed below)
- Remove from water and allow to rest for 15 minutes
- Remove from bag
- Carve and enjoy!
- Turkey (20 min)
- Sausage (15 min)
- Pork Ribs (20-25 min)
- Pork Chops (20-25 min)
- Beef Rib (25 min)
- Brisket (1 hour)
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Schoepf’s BBQ ships Tuesday & Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.