Schaller & Weber’s L.E.S Sausage Series is the culmination of their collaborations with Egg Shop, The Flower Shop, and Café Select all located on Manhattan’s Lower East Side. Combining the artistry of traditional German meat preparation with the bold flavors and backgrounds of each unique restaurant, these sausages truly represent the melting pot that is New York City. Enjoy the flavors of all three in this combo pack.
For more than a century, New York’s Schaller & Weber have been the masters of charcuterie. Ferdinand Schaller and Tony Weber founded the butcher shop famed for crafting German-style sausages and smoked meats in their Upper East Side shop in 1937. Using only the finest cuts of pork and natural, hand-blended spices, Schaller and Weber make award-winning delicately-seasoned bratwurst, knackwurst, and bacon-cheddar brats along with smoked hams, cold cuts, and some of the finest bacon on earth.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes:
- 2 pks. *Flower Shop x Schaller & Weber “Aussie Style Snag”* (8 Sausages total)
- 2 pks. *Egg Shop x Schaller & Weber “Breakfast Sausage”* (8 Sausages total)
- 2 pks. *Café Select x Schaller & Weber “St Galler”* (4 Sausages total)
- The Flower Shop & Egg Shop packs are 12 oz. each and include 4 sausages each
- The Café Select packs are 10 oz. and include 2 sausages each
More About The Sausages:
- Flower Shop – The Flower Shop Bar and Restaurant opened its doors in 2017 and immediately became a Lower East Side staple, known for its delicious fare, late nights and 70’s era Australian style. Looking to add some flavor from down under to his menu Executive Chef Michael Hamilton created this sausage or “snag” as they’re known in Australia. A tender pork blend mixes with rich confit garlic, smokey paprika, and a pinch of sage for a flavor equally at home at a Bondi beach cookout or L.E.S. rooftop BBQ.
- Egg Shop – Egg Shop opened in 2014 on New York’s Lower East Side. The team began exploring the incredible versatility of the egg, crafting an infinite array of creative and eclectic egg-centric dishes. For their signature breakfast sausage, a staple on any breakfast sausage menu, Executive Chef Nick Korbee needed a robust flavor to keep customers coming back. His juicy pork sausage starts with a maple sweetness offset by a herbaceous hint of sage and followed by a lil’ kick of heat.
- Café Select – Café Select has been an NYC fixture known for its world-class Swiss cuisine as well as its downtown bar crowd since 2008. For their signature sausage, founder Oliver Stumm asked us to recreate Switzerland’s famous “St. Galler Bratwurst” A fine mixture of pork and veal is blended with milk, lemon zest and just a hint of mace, nutmeg and cardamom to create this incredibly delicate, mildly spiced sausage.
Instructions / Storage
Each package is vacuum sealed and refrigerated with gel packs.
- Schaller & Weber ships Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.