Schaller & Weber ships its famous sausage nationwide on Goldbelly! The Schaller Sampler includes all of Schaller & Weber’s best sausage and meat creations. This is the perfect meat pack to see what has made them masters of German charcuterie for nearly 100 years.
For more than a century, New York’s Schaller & Weber have been the masters of charcuterie. Ferdinand Schaller and Tony Weber founded the butcher shop famed for crafting German-style sausages and smoked meats in their Upper East Side shop in 1937. Using only the finest cuts of pork and natural, hand-blended spices, Schaller and Weber make award-winning delicately-seasoned bratwurst, knackwurst, and bacon-cheddar brats along with smoked hams, cold cuts, and some of the finest bacon on earth.
This Schaller Sampler package includes:
- 1 lb. Double Smoked Bacon
- 2 sticks Landjager (salami sticks)
- 1 pack Bratwurst (4 brats)
- 1 pack Cheddar Brats (4 brats)
- 7 oz. Pate with Truffles
- 6 oz. Salami with Garlic and Cracked Pepper (smoked sausage similar to salami)
- 1 container Schaller & Weber Sauerkraut (16 oz.)
Instructions / Storage
Each package is vacuum sealed and refrigerated with gel packs.
- Schaller & Weber ships Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.