Short Rib & Bone Marrow Agnolotti Pasta Dinner Kit for 4
Packed with flavor, Scarpetta’s Agnolotti is the perfect comfort dish. Succulent short rib- and bone marrow- stuffed handmade agnolotti in a decadent butter sauce, that only moments to prepare.
The kit includes frozen, ready-to-boil agnolotti, alongside finishing ingredients, as well as homemade biscotti and signature foccacia.
Scarpetta opened in New York City in 2008 with a menu of housemade pastas and bold Italian fare made with high-quality, seasonal ingredients, and it soon earned three stars from the New York Times and a James Beard nomination for Best New Restaurant in America. Scarpetta has since become a venerable NYC institution, with seven additional restaurants around the world.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 14 oz. Foccacia Bread
- 4 oz. Citrus Olive Oil
- 24 oz. Bone Marrow and Short Rib Agnolotti (frozen)
- 0.8 oz. Toasted Breadcrumbs
- 7 oz. Butter Sauce
- 0.8 oz. Parsley
- Choose to add a Scarpetta apron and signature olive oil!
Short Rib & Bone Marrow Agnolotti – Agnolotti: Flour, Salt, Eggs, Olive Oil, Shortrib, Onion, Garlic, Carrot, Red Wine, Tomato, Chicken Stock, Sugar, Vinegar, Parsley, Parmesan, Sauce: Butter, Parsley, Parmesan
Biscotti – All Purpose Flour, Butter, Eggs Light Brown Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Baking Powder, Salt, Ground Cinnamon, Ground Ginger And Chocolate 55%.
Foccacia – Flour, Yeast, Water, Extra-virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Rosemary, Fennel, Onion
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place pasta kit in the freezer unless consuming immediately
- Stromboli Bread can be kept in the fridge up to 4 days, or frozen up to 1 month
- Pasta kits can remain frozen up to 1 month
- Do not refrigerate pasta kits
- Biscotti is best stored at room temperature and should not be refrigerated or frozen
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Remove foccacia bread from packaging.
- Lay foccacia whole or sliced on lightly oiled baking sheet for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve toasted foccacia with citrus olive oil.
Short Rib & Bone Marrow Agnolotti
- Place frozen pasta in freezer. Keep in freezer until ready to use.
- In a large pot, boil 1 gallon of water, seasoned with salt (about 2 tbsp of salt).
- Once water boils, add pasta and cook for 5 minutes or until pasta floats to the top.
- In a sauté pan, heat butter sauce on medium low heat.
- Drain pasta in colander and add pasta to pan.
- Using a spoon, gently stir to coat the pasta with butter sauce for 1 minute.
- Add parsley to the pan and continue to toss for another minute.
- Plate pasta and garnish with parmesan, breadcrumbs, garlic chips and horseradish.
- Scarpetta ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.