Legendary Tomato Basil Pasta Dinner Kit for 2
Scarpetta’s signature dish is now available to enjoy nationwide. Known for being simple in preparation but full of flavor, this Spaghetti kit makes for the perfect meal to prepare at home.
The kit includes frozen, ready-to-boil nests of fresh pasta, alongside a jar of Scarpetta’s famous tomato basil sauce. Additional ingredients for finishing, as well as homemade biscotti and signature foccacia, are also included.
Scarpetta opened in New York City in 2008 with a menu of housemade pastas and bold Italian fare made with high-quality, seasonal ingredients, and it soon earned three stars from the New York Times and a James Beard nomination for Best New Restaurant in America. Scarpetta has since become a venerable NYC institution, with seven additional restaurants around the world.
This package serves 2 people and includes:
- 12 oz. Foccacia Bread
- 2 oz. Citrus Olive Oil
- 2 Pasta Nests (each 4.5 oz.)
- 15 oz. Tomato Sauce
- Diced butter
- 0.4 oz. Basil
- 0.3 oz. Grated Parmesan
- Choose to add a Scarpetta apron and a bottle of signature olive oil!
Spaghetti Tomato Basil – Noodles: Flour, Salt, Eggs, Semolina, Olive Oil
Sauce: Tomatoes, Garlic, Olive Oil, Salt, Basil, Parmigiano, Pepperoncino, Butter, Cherry Tomatoes, Rosemary And Maldon Salt.
Biscotti – All Purpose Flour, Butter, Eggs Light Brown Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Baking Powder, Salt, Ground Cinnamon, Ground Ginger And Chocolate 55%.
Focaccia – Flour, Yeast, Water, Extra-virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Rosemary, Fennel, Onion
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place pasta kit in the freezer unless consuming immediately
- Foccacia Bread can be kept in the fridge up to 4 days, or frozen up to 1 month
- Pasta kits can remain frozen up to 1 month
- Do not refrigerate pasta kits
- Biscotti is best stored at room temperature and should not be refrigerated or frozen
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Remove foccacia bread from packaging.
- Lay foccacia whole or sliced on lightly oiled baking sheet for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve toasted foccacia with citrus olive oil.
Tomato Basil Pasta Dinner
- Place frozen pasta in freezer.
- Keep in freezer until ready to use.
- In a large pot, boil 1 gallon of water, seasoned with salt (about 2 tbsp of salt).
- Once water boils, cook frozen pasta for 6 minutes.
- In a sauté pan, heat tomato sauce on medium low heat.
- Drain pasta in colander and add to sauté pan.
- Stir to cover the pasta with tomato sauce.
- Increase heat to medium high.
- Add diced butter, parmesan and basil to the pan.
- Toss or stir pasta in pan for 1 minute until butter is melted and emulsified.
- Plate pasta and serve hot!
- Scarpetta ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.