The Marshall is five stories of Savannah’s most popular Southern confections. The Marshall lives up to its historic name with generous helpings of Original Pralines, Milk Chocolate Turtle Gophers, Savannah’s Toffee with roasted and salted almond slivers, Glazed Pecan Caramel Corn and Glazed Georgia Pecans. The Marshall tower is named for the Marshall House, which once served as a hospital during the Civil War.
Over 30 years ago, Stan Strickland opened Savannah’s Candy Kitchen on River Street, and today it’s one of Savannah’s best cake and candy shops, and a must-visit tourist attraction. Martha Stewart called the bakery’s pralines the “best in the world!”
This Marshall Candy Tower includes:
- 3 Original Pralines
- 6 Milk Chocolate Turtle Gophers
- Savannah’s Toffee with roasted and salted almond slivers (4 oz.)
- Glazed Pecan Caramel Corn (4 oz.)
- Glazed Georgia Pecans (4 oz.)
- Arrives as a beautiful 5-Story Tower
Contains: Pecans, Milk, Egg, Soy
- Savannah’s Candy Kitchen ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.