Savannah’s Candy Kitchen ships its Coconut Layer Cake nationwide on Goldbelly! A family favorite, Savannah’s towering coconut cake is made with three stacked, fluffy layers hand-frosted with made-from-scratch coconut icing. This coconut cake’s classic taste has made it a Southern favorite as well as Savannah’s most preferred dessert.
Over 30 years ago, Stan Strickland opened Savannah’s Candy Kitchen on River Street, and today it’s one of Savannah’s best cake and candy shops, and a must-visit tourist attraction. Martha Stewart called the bakery’s pralines the “best in the world!”
- Each cake is 8 inches and serves 10-12 people
- This arrives in a branded box. Perfect for a gift!
Contains: Egg, Wheat, Dairy, Coconut, Soy
Instructions / Storage
- This cake ships frozen, on dry ice.
- Upon arrival unwrap and let thaw at room temperature.
***This cake can be enjoyed for up to 5 days in the refrigerator or stored in the freezer for up to 12 months.
- Savannah’s Candy Kitchen ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.