Savannah’s Candy Kitchen ships its Caramel Layer Cake nationwide on Goldbelly! Savannah Candy Kitchen’s signature creamy caramel recipe like you have never seen it before! Each Caramel Layer Cake is made with three mammoth layers of golden cake completed with a creamy caramel icing perfected in our copper kettles; this cake is a must for any Southern dessert table or buffet.
Over 30 years ago, Stan Strickland opened Savannah’s Candy Kitchen on River Street, and today it’s one of Savannah’s best cake and candy shops, and a must-visit tourist attraction. Martha Stewart called the bakery’s pralines the “best in the world!”
This package serves 10-12 people and includes a Caramel Layer Cake
- Each cake measures 8"
- Arrives in a branded box. Perfect for a gift!
Contains: Egg, Wheat, Dairy, Soy
Instructions / Storage
- Cake ships frozen with dry ice, may dissipate during transit.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store cake in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Cakes last up to 5 days in the refrigerator or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Remove cake collar prior to freezing.
- Unwrap frozen cake and allow to thaw at room temperature.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Savannah’s Candy Kitchen ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.