This three-layer cake is handmade from scratch using the finest and freshest ingredients. Savannah’s Candy Kitchen crumbles their famous pecan pralines into the batter and top it off with their secret pecan praline frosting. The rest of the recipe remains their little secret!
- Each cake is 8 inches and serves 10-12 people
- This arrives in a branded box. Perfect for a gift!
Crème Cake Base (Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour Bleached [Flour, Niacin, Reduced iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Food Starch-Modified, Soybean Oil, Dry Whey, Leavening [Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Aluminum Sulfate], Salt, Vital Wheat Gluten, Propylene Glycol Mono & Diesters of Fatty Acids, Mono & Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Dextrose, Corn Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Wheat Starch, Water, Citric Acid, Alpha Tocopherol as Preservative, Ascorbic Acid [Dough Conditioner], Silicon Dioxide), Egg, Soybean Salad Oil, Pecans, Sugar, Evaporated Milk (Milk, Dipotassium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Vitamin D3), Butter, Brown Sugar, Half and Half (Milk, Cream and Sodium Diphosphate). Contains Wheat, Milk, Egg, Soy, Pecans
Instructions / Storage
This cake ships frozen, on dry ice. Upon arrival unwrap and let thaw at room temperature. This cake can be enjoyed for up to 5 days in the refrigerator or stored in the freezer for up to 6 months.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Savannah’s Candy Kitchen ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.