Savannah’s Candy Kitchen ships its legendary pecan pie nationwide on Goldbelly! It took generations of great Southern bakers to perfect the classic Southern pecan pie. And when the founder of Savannah’s Candy Kitchen tried her hand at it, the result was (and still is) sublime. The candy shop’s recipe uses fresh eggs, butter, corn syrup, sugar, and Georgia pecans.
Over 30 years ago, Stan Strickland opened Savannah’s Candy Kitchen on River Street, and today it’s one of Savannah’s best cake and candy shops, and a must-visit tourist attraction. Martha Stewart called the bakery’s pralines the “best in the world!”
- This package includes a 9" Southern pecan pie that serves 6-8 people
- This arrives in a branded box. Perfect for a gift!
Pecans, Corn Syrup, Eggs, Sugar, Pastry Flour (Wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oils, Butter, Salt, Vanilla Extract Contains: Pecans, Egg, Milk, Wheat
- Savannah’s Candy Kitchen ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.