Savannah’s Candy Kitchen ships its legendary pralines nationwide on Goldbelly! When Savannah’s Candy Kitchen scoops their hot fresh pralines out onto a thick marble slab to cool, the battle begins. How to keep the team from dipping into them themselves. You’re likely to have a similar challenge if you happen to peek inside a box you’ve ordered for someone else!
Over 30 years ago, Stan Strickland opened Savannah’s Candy Kitchen on River Street, and today it’s one of Savannah’s best cake and candy shops, and a must-visit tourist attraction. Martha Stewart called the bakery’s pralines the “best in the world!”
This package includes 24 Pralines
- Arrives in a branded box. Perfect for a gift!
Pralines: Sugar, Half and Half (Milk, Cream and Sodium Diphosphate), Invert Syrup, Pecans, Butter, Vanilla Extract (Water, Alcohol, Sugar, Vanilla Bean Extract), Salt Contains Pecans, Milk.
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship frozen with dry ice, may dissipate during transit.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, place items in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Savannah’s Candy Kitchen ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.