In the past few years, New York has witnessed more and more pizza places pop up, each one striving to be more innovative than the next. It’s a brave new world, but it can make a New Yorker feel homesick in their own city! Sometimes you just want a really good classic New York slice. That’s exactly what Adam Elzer decided to do when he opened Sauce Pizzeria. Inspired by the nostalgic pizza parlors of the past, Sauce Pizzeria’s Sicilian slices are all about the homemade sauce. Each bite of this pizza is a love letter to New Yorks’s cheesy history that only a native New Yorker with an Italian grandmother like Elzer could write.
This Upside Down Cheese Pie features Sauce’s famous homemade tomato sauce, slices of mozzarella, pecorino, tomato sauce, wild Sicilian oregano, and breadcrumbs. This pie “flips the script” by putting the cheese on the bottom.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 2 Upside Down Cheese Pies
- Choose between 14" Round or 10″ × 14″ Square Pies
Salt, Water, Oil, Yeast, Honey, Flour, tomato sauce, pecorino, wild sicillian oregano, breadcrumbs
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit and pizzas may thaw
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Place pizzas immediately in the freezer upon arrival, may be kept frozen for 2-3 weeks
- Preheat oven to 400
- Place pizzas directly on the rack
- Heat for 10-12 min
- Sauce Pizzeria ships Tuesday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.