Pepperoni Pizza - 2 Pack
In the past few years, New York has witnessed more and more pizza places pop up, each one striving to be more innovative than the next. It’s a brave new world, but it can make a New Yorker feel homesick in their own city! Sometimes you just want a really good classic New York slice. That’s exactly what Adam Elzer decided to do when he opened Sauce Pizzeria. Inspired by the nostalgic pizza parlors of the past, Sauce Pizzeria’s Sicilian slices are all about the homemade sauce. Each bite of this pizza is a love letter to New Yorks’s cheesy history that only a native New Yorker with an Italian grandmother like Elzer could write.
This Pepperoni Pie features Sauce’s famous homemade tomato sauce, sliced mozzarella, and delicious medallions of pepperoni.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 2 Pepperoni Pies (14" each)
- Pizzas arrive in an iconic Sauce Pizzeria pizza box
Salt, Water, Oil, Yeast, Honey, Flour, tomato sauce, pepperoni, mozzarella
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza ships frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Place pizzas immediately in the freezer upon arrival, may be kept frozen for 2-3 weeks
- Preheat oven to 375
- Place pizzas directly on the rack
- Heat for 10-12 min
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sauce Pizzeria ships Tuesday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.