Inspired by the nostalgic pizza parlors of the past, Sauce Pizzeria’s Sicilian slices are all about the homemade sauce. Each bite of this pizza is a love letter to New Yorks’s cheesy history that only a native New Yorker with an Italian grandmother like the owner, Adam Elzer, could write.
This Heritage Sausage Pie features Sauce’s famous homemade tomato sauce, mozzarella, homemade sausage, garlic, parmesan, olive oil
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 2 Heritage Sausage Pies
- Choose between 14" Round or 10″ × 14″ Square Pies
Salt, Water, Oil, Yeast, Honey, Flour, Tomato Sauce, Mozarella, Pork Sausage, Garlic, Parmesan, Olive Oil, Red Onion
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit and pizzas may thaw
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Place pizzas immediately in the freezer upon arrival, may be kept frozen for 2-3 weeks
- Preheat oven to 400
- Place pizzas directly on the rack
- Heat for 10-12 min
- Sauce Pizzeria ships Tuesday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.