Move over Hawaiian Pizza! Sauce Pizzeria’s Al Pastor Pizzas was voted one of “NYC’s best dishes and Drinks of 2018” by TimeOut NY, and for good reason.
While most of Sauce Pizzaria’s Sicilian pizzas are inspired by the nostalgic pizza parlors of the past, their Al Pastor pie takes some creative liberties. Inspired by owner, Adam Elzer’s time at Award-Winning Mexican Restaurant, Empellón, this pie is the perfect mash-up.
The Al Pastor Pie features Sauce’s famous tomato sauce, pineapple sauce, mozzarella, pecorino, roasted pork, pickled red onion, jalapeño, and cilantro.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 2 Al Pastor Pies
- Choose between 14" Round or 10″ × 14″ Square Pies
- Pizzas arrive in an iconic Sauce Pizzeria pizza box
Salt, Water, Oil, Yeast, Honey, Flour, tomato sauce, mozarella, pineapple sauce, roassted pork, pickled red onion, jalapeno, cilantro
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit and pizzas may thaw
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Place pizzas immediately in the freezer upon arrival, may be kept frozen for 2-3 weeks
- Preheat oven to 400
- Place pizzas directly on the rack
- Heat for 10-12 min
- Sauce Pizzeria ships Tuesday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.