Sarge’s Signature Cheesecakes are the largest you will ever see; they tower over 3” high with a diameter of 9” and weigh more than 7.5 lbs. Their recipe has been in the family for over 100 years and each and every day, dozens are baked right in the restaurant using only the world’s finest ingredients. Their Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake has combined 3 of America’s favorite sweets into one delicious dessert. Made fresh each day, each cheesecake has chunks of everyone’s favorite peanut butter cups to put this cheesecake over the top.
This iconic Jewish deli has been the promised land of pastrami since Abe “Sarge” Katz, a retired NYPD cop, opened its doors in 1964. It’s the true New York deli experience — complete with signed celebrity photos hanging on the walls, Tiffany lamps, and the scent of smoky pastrami wafting among the classic diner booths. Sarge’s famous pastrami comes from an old family recipe, and it’s one of the last New York delis to cure its pastrami in-house. Thrillist named Sarge’s Deli one of the 10 Best Places to Get Pastrami in NYC.
Each cheesecake serves 10-12 people
- Each cheesecake is 9 inches in diameter
- Sarge’s Deli ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.