Sarge’s knockwurst is the perfect compliment for any grilling platter — select the number of pounds of sausage to feed any size get together.
This iconic Jewish deli has been the promised land of pastrami since Abe “Sarge” Katz, a retired NYPD cop, opened its doors in 1964. It’s the true New York deli experience — complete with signed celebrity photos hanging on the walls, Tiffany lamps, and the scent of smoky pastrami wafting among the classic diner booths. Sarge’s famous pastrami comes from an old family recipe, and it’s one of the last New York delis to cure its pastrami in-house. Thrillist named Sarge’s Deli one of the 10 Best Places to Get Pastrami in NYC.
- Choose up to 10 lbs of knockwurst
- Each pound includes approximately 4 Knockwurst
- Sarge’s Deli ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.