Jams are made completely by hand, with hand-cut fruit to avoid bruising and to preserve natural flavor and texture.
Award-winning jam maker, acclaimed pastry chef, and restaurateur Sarabeth Levine has been servin’ up culinary magic and sugar wizardry since 1981, ever since she started selling her 200 year-old family recipe for Orange-Apricot Marmalade to local food shops. From those humble jam beginnings, her empire grew — today she owns and operates a jam factory, a wholesale-retail bakery café, and restaurants around the world. Most requested item on the menu? Sarabeth’s legendary, velvety smooth tomato soup.
- Certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union
- Made completely by hand, with hand-cut fruit to avoid bruising and to preserve natural flavor and texture
- Each package includes 3 Jars of Preserves
- Each jar is 5.5 oz.
Choose 3 of the following flavors:
- Peach Apricot
- Mixed Berry
- Strawberry Rhubarb
- Strawberry Raspberry
- Pineapple Mango
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Strawberry Peach
- Plum Cherry
- Orange Apricot Marmalade
- Preserves ship on Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.